Are looking for Melbourne GP Jobs?
This high quality, well established medical centre is looking for an experienced VR General Practitioner to join their team.
• Up to 70% of billings + income guarantee
• Flexible open term contracts with no restraint
• Committed nursing support and high-tech practice
Our client is looking for a VR General Practitioner to meet growing patient demand. The practice services the local Frankston and South Melbourne community.
• 17 Gps
• Delivers quality patient care and an excellent patient experience.
• Ample clinical support available
• physiotherapist, pharmacy, dental centre, fully-equipped imaging department, Dorevitch Pathology collection facility, multi-bed treatment room and specialists on-site
• Offers flexibility and work with GPs to help them find the balance between career aspirations, life and patient commitments
• Medical centres provide a single location for patients to access GP’s, Nurses, Dentistry, Physiotherapy, Imaging, Pathology and Specialist services.
• Situated on the bustling Young Street thoroughfare and a short walk to the beach
• Ample Parking
• Great Schools
• Close to Mornington
Whether you are a recently qualified VR GP looking for your next move, or a GP relocating back to Melbourne, this excellent opportunity should not be missed.
For a confidential discussion and to book a time to visit the practice, please call:
To view more Melbourne GP Jobs listed with DXC Medical, please click here.
Are you looking for Rural Generalist jobs (GP/VMO) in DWS locations in Tasmania? Do you hold a minimum of general...Apply For This Job
Are you looking for mixed-billing GP Jobs on the NSW Central Coast? This well-established practice is urgently seeking a full...Apply For This Job
Are you looking for DWS GP Jobs in NSW? A Medical Centre in the heart of Tea Gardens seeks a...Apply For This Job