Look No Further then DXC Medical Recruitment for GP Jobs
Are you searching for temporary or permanent GP jobs in Australia? If so, you’ve come to the right place. We work on behalf of qualified GPs and medical practices in every state, and our 5-star reviews speak for themselves. Learn how we can help you find an ideal career fit, regardless of your requirements.
How Much Do You Really Know about DPA GP Jobs?
Here are a few facts you may not already know about DPA jobs. If you have any further questions, call the professionals at DXC Medical Recruitment for more insight.• What DPA stands for: DPA is an acronym for Distribution Priority Area (DPA) identifies areas where people don’t have enough access to doctors, based on the needs of the community. According to Australian law, GPs who come to work in Australia from overseas must fulfil a role in a DPA for their first ten years in the country. We can locate jobs in DPA’s for foreign medical professionals, and you can count on us to find you a medical centre that offers excellent remuneration and benefits.
• Difference between VR and non-VR GP jobs: Vocationally Registered (VR) GPs are fully qualified, meaning they face limited restrictions regarding where they can work and the duties that they can perform. In some cases, non-VR GPs are just as qualified as VR professionals, but they may not have access to the same government rebates. We can help you find your dream career regardless of whether you’re vocationally registered or not.
• Finding high-paying jobs needn’t be challenging: Instead of scouring the internet for weeks or calling countless medical centres to find vacancies, you can trust the professionals at DXC Medical Recruitment to do the hard work for you. With 25 years of industry experience, we recruit medical professionals for centres in all states of Australia, including in remote towns and cities. If you would prefer to use your time to hone your skills or undertake further training than job hunting, let us find your next job vacancy.
What You Stand to Lose If You Don’t Use DXC Medical Recruitment
GPs and medical centres partner with our professionals because we can prevent the following challenges.
• Drawn-out recruitment process: As a medical centre, when you work with DXC Medical Recruitment, we don’t only send hundreds of hopeful candidate CVs to your inbox. We vet all the GPs we work with and help streamline the onboarding process to help you save time, money, and effort.
• Underqualified GPs: There’s no need to worry about hiring a professional who will hold your medical centre back thanks to our services. Each of the candidates in our database must prove his or her credentials to us before we’ll help locate job vacancies. Our consultants also work personally with both GPs and medical centres to ensure success, which is why we proudly have so many 5-star reviews.
• Undereducated recruiters: We’re not a recruitment agency that only wants to fill vacancies quickly to maximise our profits. We prioritise client satisfaction above all else. Our recruiters know the ins and outs of your industry. If you want to find medical professionals who will help take your centre to new heights, we’re the company to call.
Why Trust DXC Medical Recruitment Regarding GP Jobs in NSW?
At DXC Medical Recruitment, we can track down the perfect candidates, help GPs find their dream jobs, streamline the onboarding process, provide consultation services, and much more. If you want to find out why so many GPs and medical centres trust us, we encourage you to give us a call.