Look No Further then DXC Medical Recruitment for GP Jobs
Are you searching for locum or permanent GP jobs in Australia? If so, you’ve come to the right place. We work on behalf of qualified GPs and medical practices in every state, and our 5-star reviews speak for themselves. Learn how we can help you find an ideal career fit, regardless of your requirements.
How Much Do You Really Know about DWS GP Jobs?
Here are a few facts you may not already know about DWS jobs. If you have any further questions, call the professionals at DXC Medical Recruitment for more information.
- What DWS stands for: DWS is an acronym for District of Workforce Shortage. According to Australian law, Overseas Trained Doctors (OTDs) who come to work in Australia from overseas must fulfil a role in a DWS for their first ten years in the country. We can locate jobs in DWS locations for OTDs, and you can count on us to find you a medical centre that offers excellent remuneration and benefits.
- Difference between VR and non-VR GP jobs: All OTDs are bound by the moratorium and require a DWS to work in, regardless of whether they are a VR GP or non VR GP. For VR GPs, there are a number of exemptions (Teaching, Locum, and Spousal) that may negate the need to work in a DWS location. For more information, please contact one of the team.
- Finding high-paying jobs needn’t be challenging: Instead of scouring the internet for weeks or calling countless medical centres to find vacancies, you can trust the professionals at DXC Medical Recruitment to do the hard work for you. With 25 years of industry experience, we recruit medical professionals for centres in all states of Australia, including in remote towns and cities. If you would prefer to use your time to hone your skills or undertake further training than job hunting, let us find your next job vacancy.
What You Stand to Lose If You Don’t Use DXC Medical Recruitment
GPs and medical centres partner with our professionals because we can prevent the following challenges.
- Drawn-out recruitment process: As a medical centre, when you work with DXC Medical Recruitment, we don’t send hundreds of hopeful candidate CVs to your inbox. We vet all the GPs we work with and help streamline the onboarding process to help you save time, money, and effort.
- Underqualified GPs: There’s no need to worry about hiring a professional who will hold your medical centre back thanks to our services. Each of the candidates in our database must prove his or her credentials to us before we’ll help locate job vacancies. Our consultants also work personally with both GPs and medical centres to ensure success, which is why we proudly have so many 5-star reviews.
- Undereducated recruiters: We’re not a recruitment agency that only wants to fill vacancies quickly to maximise our profits. We prioritise client satisfaction above all else. Our recruiters genuinely care about the industry in which they work and understand the unique challenges, restrictions and requirements if you want to find medical professionals who will help take your centre to new heights, we’re the company to call.
Why Trust DXC Medical Recruitment Regarding GP Jobs in NSW?
At DXC Medical Recruitment, we can source the perfect candidates and help GPs find their dream jobs, streamline the onboarding process, provide consultation services, and much more.
With offices in Wollongong and Sydney, we are well-placed to meet with clients and candidates personally to better understand their requirements.
Additionally, given our experience in working with rural towns and communities in NSW, we understand the complexity of selecting a rural town and community to settle in. Our consultants will guide you through the Section 3GA pathway options, including; RVTS; RLRP/MDRAP; ACRRM independent pathway, AGPT and RACGP PEP, as well as registration and residency status requirements.
We will also provide an in-depth overview of the other key factors when choosing a location, including the quality of accommodation, schools, best suburbs, cost of living and opportunities for spouse employment.
If you want to find out why so many GPs and medical centres trust us, we encourage you to give us a call.