Connecting Quality GPs with GP Jobs in Melbourne
The Australian public deserves consistently high-quality medical care, so it’s essential that any openings for GP jobs in Melbourne be quickly filled with GPs who share the patient-centred values of our medical centre service providers. Swift action benefits both practitioners and medical centres and avoids situations in which there is insufficient medical workforce to provide much-needed primary care to communities. Learn how we efficiently and fairly facilitate the search process to help both professionals and centres.
What You Can Expect from DXC Medical Recruitment Regarding sourcing VR GP Jobs in Melbourne
We offer well-established, optimised recruitment methods to fill GP positions and place high quality candidates with medical centres in need. You can expect the following considerations during the search:
- We highlight high-quality VR GPs and medical centres in DWS and non DWS locations. These listings allow you to screen for VR or DWS GP jobs in Melbourne according to your needs.
- We establish a personal connection with each candidate and medical centre so that we can truly understand and match their personal requirements and values. We’ve screened the candidates and the GP positions for you, so that you can spend the recruitment process determining which qualified candidate or medical facility you connect and best suits to your requirements and values.
- We are passionate about rural medicine and give special attention to places in rural and remote Australia. This focus allows rural locations in Tasmania, Victoria, and New South Wales to receive inquiries from well-qualified candidates. In many cases, without this exposure, GP candidates (VR and non VR) may never have discovered the need in these locations and understood the logistics, pathways and requirements to work there. In our first 12 months alone, we have helped 12 GPs and Rural Generalists relocate to their dream job in the country, providing much needed skills to rural and remote communities.
The Importance of GP Recruitment in Melbourne
The three parties interested in the filling of GP positions all benefit from our process in substantial ways:
- Medical centres can effectively highlight their needs. Since we conduct our search digitally at first, we’ve already screened the GPs who will begin contacting you to ensure that they are qualified candidates. You can find General Practitioners and Rural Generalists for permanent, locum or fixed-term positions even if you’re in a location remote town or island community
- Candidates can find numerous high-quality positions that meet their search criteria. If you are seeking a geographic location or have a desire to serve where the need is greatest, you can find multiple medical centres that need your help. We strive to visit all of our client’s medical centres, so can discuss each opportunity in detail, having met with the Owner, Practice Manager, other GPs and nursing team.
- Patients benefit from swift connections between high-quality GPs and medical centres. As we help to fill GP openings, waiting times go down and quality goes up. We recognise that medical service has a significant impact on the public, so we streamline the process for both GPs and medical centres for the public’s benefit.
Why DXC Medical Recruitment Is Cost-Effective
No one benefits when a medical vacancy sits idle without anyone working in the position. For GPs, swifter placement means less downtime between positions and a more secure income. For medical centres, our service helps you more quickly integrate new GPs into your team and service the demand from your patients. In either case, what we offer is a win-win.
Let us help you with our personalised, proactive service, dedicated consultants, and high-quality search methods and processes. When you find the right candidate or position, everyone wins. Contact us today to start the process and learn how we can help you.