Partner with DXC Medical Recruitment to Find GP Jobs in Newcastle
If you are involved with a medical centre in desperate need of new professionals, there’s no better company to turn to than DXC Medical Recruitment for GP jobs in Newcastle. First, learn a few GP job facts that you may not know, then get our top tips on recruitment.
Here are just a few things you can learn from a dedicated medical recruitment agency.
- Whether you can hire a GP from overseas: While Australia has plenty of highly-skilled GPs from abroad in its medical centres, it’s essential to remember that new overseas GPs must work in a District of Workforce Shortage (DPA) for at least ten years before relocating to a non-DPA. We excel at filling vacancies in DPA throughout every state in Australia. If you’re hoping to fill DPA GP jobs in Newcastle, look no further.
- How to find GPs who possess the skillset you require: In Australia, there are two primary types of GP: vocationally registered (VR) and non-vocationally registered. Sometimes, non-VR GPs are highly trained and skilled, but they may be more limited regarding the work that they can perform. If you want to find out whether you need a VR or non-VR GP, give us a call.
- How to streamline the onboarding process: Sometimes, getting a recruit up to speed can be challenging, but we can help simplify the procedure. We understand you work in an environment that can be highly stressful, which is why we remain by your side even after finding the most suitable candidate for your vacancy.
The Best Advice You Can Hear Regarding GP Recruitment in Newcastle
Keep these tips in mind when searching for recruits.
- Make sure you hire a GP who fits your work environment: You might find a GP with decades of experience and a proven track record of success, but that doesn’t mean that he or she is a perfect match for your vacancy. You need to consider the culture within your workplace when searching for suitable candidates to ensure that they’ll bolster the reputation of your business.
- Work with recruiters who search for candidates beyond job boards: Sometimes, the most suitable GP for your medical centre may not be registered on LinkedIn or have a CV anywhere online, which is why working with our team can be highly beneficial. Thanks to our wealth of experience, we know how to track down the best professionals to fill your vacancy.
- Don’t rule out in-house candidates: Perhaps you’re searching for a new head of department, in which case you might want to look at the GPs already under your employment. They’re already familiar with your work culture, values, and best practices. You may consider giving them a promotion and then letting us find a replacement to fill their boots.
Why Clients Should Use DXC Medical Recruitment
Over the past 25 years, we’ve learned enough about the industry to establish one of the most highly-respected medical recruitment agencies in Newcastle and throughout Australia, bringing simplicity and reliability to all our services. If you’d like to find out how we can help you, whether you’re a medical centre or a professional searching for a GP job in Newcastle, don’t hesitate to call us.